Topcon SL-2G Slit lamp
- Variety of filters improve observation including red-free for blood vessel and nevus observation and cobalt blue for fluorescein staining and IOP measurements.
- Topcon’s specially treated lenses provide traditional Topcon optical excellence and a bright, clear and distortion-free view.
- Topcon omni-directional joystick and elevation mechanism provide silky-smooth movement and cross plate sliding assures exact positioning of the instrument.
- Slit angle rotation from 0 to 180 capability enhances the flexibility of use.
- LED illumination makes continuous bulb replacement unnecessary.
- Ergonomic design provides easy accessibility and enhances user and patient comfort.
- Affordable slit lamp fully equipped with all the functions needed for a comprehensive eye exam.
The SL-2G is a clinical slit lamp for use in eye examination. It features a compact illumination unit with an LED light source. The unit houses the adjustable slit mechanism with up to 14mm of aperture. The slit angle can be rotated 180 degrees and a set of red free and cobalt blue filters can be inserted by lever movement. Magnification changes are done through a rotating drum with 10X, 16X and 25X magnification. The oculars are Galilean converging type and accept the attachment of a beam splitter. Optional mounts for R-900 and 870 type applanation tonometers are available.