Topcon TRC-NW500 Non-mydriatic fundus camera
- Small Pupil Photography with φ2.0mm or More*
- Enhanced Quality 12MP Image Sensor**
- Rapid and Fully-Automatic Capture by Single Touch
- Rotating Monitor Allows Operator to Optimise Distance From Patients
- Small Footprint, Space-Saving
- Multiple Connectivity Options (Direct DICOM, EZ Capture/ IMAGEnet 6, Shared Folder, Direct Storage)
The NW500 acquires excellent quality retinal images with a pupil size of 2.0mm or more*. The NW500 delivers exclusive slit-scan technology that enables the capture of sharp-quality images in lighted settings, with more consistency, even when imaging small pupils. It also offers a wide variety of connectivity options such as DICOM, shared folder, and USB/ HDD.