- TOPOGRAPHY – Corneal topography with visit-to-visit comparison and white-to-white measurements
- PUPIL ASSESSMENT – Dynamic pupillometry assesses size and light reflexes of the pupil
- LENS FITTING – Contact lens fitting tools including database of conventional RGP, Ortho-K lenses and fluorescein simulation
- ABERRATION MAPS – Simulate the affects of higher order aberrations on visual quality
- USER-FRIENDLY – Compact and easy to operate
Aladdin-M offers and efficient, affordable and repeatable way to baseline axial length and monitor changes over time.
This versatile instrument also includes corneal topography, pupillometry, anterior cornea wavefront analysis and contact lens fitting tools making it a comprehensive device for monitoring axial length, evaluating the corneal surface, assessing visual quality and fitting specialty lenses. Analysis tools plot changes in axial length, refraction and corneal power; highlight differences in corneal shape between visits; and map higher order aberrations.