- Widefield OCT, 12 mm x 9 mm scan captures the macula and disc in the same scan. Includes reference database of Total Retina, RFNL, GCL + IPL, GCL + IPL + RNFL thickness measurements, and optic disc parameters
- Swept Source OCT with 1 micron wavelength light source
- Allows deeper penetration into choroid and sclera
- Less light scattering, improves results in eyes with cataracts and other media opacities
- Provides uniform sensitivity at both the top and bottom of the scanning window, allowing superior visualization of vitreous and choroid in the same scan
- Allows for scanning of highly myopic patients and patients whose pathology cannot be captured with conventional SD OCT
- Invisible OCT scanning light and high imaging speed of 100,000 A Scans/sec reduce effect of eye movements and allows more data to be collected per scan
- Pin-Point™ Registration identifies an exact pathological location across all imaging modalities available within the Triton.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive IMAGEnet 6 software enables dynamic viewing of the OCT data, providing 3D, 2D and fundus images simultaneously.Testing the lists styles
- Compare and trend analysis functions allow users to view serial exams of several scan protocols including our 12x9mm 3D Wide field scan.
- En face technology, with layer flattening application allows for visualization of the various layers of the retina.
The DRI OCT Triton™ utilizes a 1,050 nm wavelength light source and a scanning speed of 100,000 A-scans/sec to provide superior visualization of the vitreous and choroid. Invisible OCT scanning light plus eye tracking reduces the effect of patient eye movement to allow for quick scan acquisition and enhanced image quality. A 12mm x 9mm widefield scan with reference database produces topicraphical maps and quantitative analysis of the optic nerve and macula in a single scan.
Swept Source Imaging Quality with Advanced PixelSmart Technology
We designed the DRI OCT Triton as an extraordinary multimodal swept source OCT imaging tool, providing unprecedented image quality for precise analysis. PixelSmart technology—Topcon’s new image processing algorithm available exclusively on Triton, pushes the boundaries of OCT imaging further by reducing speckle noise and improving contrast, giving doctors unsurpassed image quality.