- Three magnifications; 10x, 16x and 25x
- Blue filter, Red-free filter, ND filter, UV cut filter and IR cut filter
- Halogen illumination
- Galilean optics conversion
- Topcon DC-4 digital camera compatible
- A Classic Slit Lamp ideal for all basic clinical examinations
- Smooth movements and time proven durability
- Reliability and value assured by Topcon’s 40+ years of experience
- Optional integrated digital camera provides simple image and video acquisition
The SL-D301 is a classic and economical digital slit lamp with tower illumination especially designed with a stereoscopic converging bio-microscope, with excellent optics of the Galilean type that produces a sharp and clear view.
The halogen illumination and 9 mm field of view in combination with 3 magnification selections (10x, 16x & 25x) assist you in a wide range of screening applications. The SL-D301 is compatible with the optional Topcon DC-4 digital camera which offers you high resolution still imaging and video capabilities with auto exposure and smart capture function.