Topcon SP-1P Specular microscope
- Wide Angle “Panorama” Photography Mode – Increase of 2.6x of the analysis area compared to conventional model.
- Quick Automatic Measurement and Analysis – Less than 3.5 sec. to show results
- Intuitive operation
- Incorporated thermal printer
- Easy-to-Read Screen and Comprehensive Analysis Software – Frequently referred values are shown on top
- Square-shaped Distribution Graph and Area Distribution Graph shown in color
- Compact and Stylish Design
- 10.4” rotatable touch panel monitor
The Topcon Specular Microscope model SP-1P introduces a fully automatic capture procedure together with a modern, ergonomic design that simplifies its use and increases its efficiency. A large 10.4 inch rotatable touch panel monitor eliminates the need for a joystick, and can be turned to various angles, for better interaction with the patient. The space saving features combined with its ease of use makes the SP-1P the instrument for a new generation in eye care. Fully Automatic Capture with Single Touch Operation By simply tapping on the center of the patient’s pupil displayed on the monitor, the SP-1P automatically centers, focuses and acquires the endothelial cell image. The entire operation takes a few seconds and it is fast and smooth, requiring minimum training.