Topcon TRC-NW8 Non-mydriatic fundus camera
- Red free optical filter
- Quickly and easily capture high quality, crisp images with Topcon’s omni-directional joystick
- Large color monitor allows for easy viewing of images
- Increase work flow and patient comfort
- High quality 16.2 MP images with Nikon digital camera
- Auto focus, auto shoot and auto small pupil detector
The Topcon TRC-NW8 easy-to-use, auto focus, auto capture non-mydriatic retinal camera is designed to obtain high resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture making its use quick and simple. A 16.2 megapixel camera back provides high resolution images with a 45° field of view. The incorporated filters and internal firmware allow the user to obtain color and red-free images. The TRC-NW8 has nine internal fixation points that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina.