Topcon TRC-NW400 Non-mydriatic fundus camera
- Fully automated operation and automatic transfer from eye to eye
- DICOM compliant
- Can work as a standalone device or in combination with capture software
- Auto stereo feature does not require manual movement of the optical head
- Anterior segment photography
- 9 internal LED fixation targets
- 10” touch screen monitor for instrument control and image display
The Topcon TRC-NW400 is a fully automated, easy-to-use, auto-focus, auto-capture non-mydriatic retinal camera that is designed to obtain high-resolution color images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture and a fully automated mechanism that moves the optical head from one eye to the other without operator intervention.
The large 10” color touch-screen monitor allows for total control of the functions as well as displays the acquired images. A high resolution color sensor provides quality images with a 45° field of view. The TRC-NW400 has 9 internal fixation targets that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina. The TRC-NW400 can be used as a stand-alone unit saving images to a USB drive, as well as sending the images to be saved to a remote server or EMR system. It is DICOM compliant and can be used without a computer, retrieving the modality work list with patient information directly from the EMR server. With the use of the optional IMAGEnet® software, the TRC-NW400 can save and store the images to a local computer making them available for review. * Sold separately or as a part of a package.